This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
As New Jersey's oldest and largest publicly owned utility company, and also one of the largest electric and gas companies in the entire United States, Public Service Electric and Gas Company or PSE&G serves about 3/4 of the population of New Jersey. They serve about 1.8 million gas customers, and 2.2 million electric customers, in New Jersey's six biggest cities and over 300 communities across the state. One of the ways that PSE&G has made their products and services more accessible to customers is through the PSEG Login page online. Through the PSEG Login online, customers can have access to valuable information regarding their residential or business account with PSE&G, such as account summary and transactions, customer inquiries, and information regarding new projects and service offerings from the company. This makes the transactions and flow of information much easier and more convenient between the customer and the PSE&G. However, if you already have a PSEG Login on the Web and have used it before, perhaps you already know that the process can be quite confusing and a hassle at times. The layout of the homepage isn't very user-friendly, and you might find yourself having to go through so many steps and pages of content before eventually finding the right login area for you to access your account. This is why we have created a tutorial video which shows you the quickest procedure to access your PSEG Login online. We have also posted on this page a step-by-step guide for the login process, if you prefer to read the instructions rather than follow the video. Also, we have provided a guide for resetting your PSEG Login password, and an updated list of customer support numbers you can contact in case you have further issues with your account and need assistance.
Easy steps to go to your PSEG Login:
1. On your preferred Internet browser, copy and paste this URL to the Address bar: https://myaccount.pseg.com/amserver/UI/Login?realm=pseg&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fmyportal.pseg.com%3A50000%2Firj%2Fportal.
2. Once you are on the login page, enter your User Name and your Password in the corresponding areas.
3. After you have entered the login information, click on the 'Log In' icon. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login procedure.
Quick process for resetting your password:
1. On your Internet browser, copy and paste this URL: https://myaccount.pseg.com/amserver/UI/Login?realm=pseg&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fmyportal.pseg.com%3A50000%2Firj%2Fportal.
2. Once you are on the login page, click on the link that says 'Forgot password?'. This can be found right below the Password field.
3. You will be redirected to another page. You will need to enter your User Name and your Email address to reset your password.
4. After you have entered the required information, click 'Next'.
5. Follow the next step to complete your password reset.
Get in touch with customer support for PSEG Login:
General Customer Service - 1-800-436-PSEG
Customer Feedback - 1-800-436-7734
Online Contact Form
Remember to bookmark this page so you can easily refer to the information here in case you need help with your PSEG Login process. Also, we are constantly testing the PSEG website and checking for any changes to the login process. Make sure you are visiting this page regularly so you will be informed of any changes or additions to the PSEG login area that you need to be aware of.